If you are a business person, you definitely appreciate your time. Some people call me, and it seems they think like that: “Maybe she, a specialist in China, will help me to organize a business in China, will tell me what I can sell, and will give me a free consultation.” Still, if you are not just killing time and if your business is important to you, please contact me by email. Here are the reasons for that:
1. When I’m busy, and the phone keeps beeping as new
messages come, it distracts me;
2. I can’t keep my phone on mute and get the messages. I forget to turn it back to the normal mode, and I miss important calls;
3. I type much faster on the computer than on the phone. Time is money;
4. I won’t find a history in the audio messages. The things agreed and discussed will remain in the phone, but not in my memory;
5. I can’t find what I discussed and with whom I discussed that among a good deal of messages from unknown contacts;
6. The memory of any phone is limited. I can’t store photos in unlimited amounts there;
7. I need to transfer photos and information from the phone to the computer. That takes time, a lot of time.
If you send me information on an order and want me to work with it (not just get it and forget it), please write me an email. WhatsApp is designed for communication, not for work. Call me via WhatsApp if it’s cheaper for you, but please send the information to work with by email.