I have been living in China for more than five years. I have been working as an interpreter in Guangzhou for more than four of them. I have regular and new clients who need my support for important negotiations or contracts at factories or for gathering information at exhibitions and its further analysis. I also support them during negotiations with some regular suppliers in order to save time and money. I accompany them to the wholesale markets of various goods or to a few attractions of Guangzhou.
The cost of my interpretation services depends on:
– the place and format of the work;
– the subject of negotiations;
– the number of working days;
– the client’s extra demands to the interpreter (preliminary search of manufacturers, competence in a particular field, hotel booking, meeting at the airport, or route planning).
– the frequency of cooperation: whether you are planning to work with me as a business agent in China in the future or you are placing a one-time order.
When making a request for the interpretation services , please specify the full information on the trip and your company. Please leave correct and available contact information. Then I will give you an accurate and prompt answer on possible cooperation and the cost of interpretation services.
And there’s one more thing: please send your request by email so I will see it during the day. If you send a request for the interpretation services in China via Skype, annatranslate, please leave voice messages or send me the information by mail as well. Sometimes I can’t see the Skype messages for various reasons so they remain unanswered. I am sorry if I once failed to answer someone’s message.